Rohan is a Chartered Patent Attorney and European Patent Attorney in the Chemical and Materials Group.
He has extensive experience drafting opposition and appeal statements and regularly presents cases at Oral Proceedings before the Opposition Divisions and Boards of Appeal of the European Patent Office. Rohan frequently advises on revocation and entitlement proceedings before the UK Intellectual Property Office.
He has special expertise in patent work in the materials science and engineering materials field, working extensively in: semiconductor and electronic materials; semiconductor processing; metallurgy; ceramics and glasses; cements and concretes; elastometric materials and composites. His broad experience also covers synthesis of hard materials for: cutting tools; coatings and laminates; surface engineering; crystal growth; heterogeneous catalyst materials and microstructural characterisation techniques.
Rohan has an MA in Materials Science and a DPhil in Materials Science both from the University of Oxford.
- Chartered UK Patent Attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- MA Materials Science, University of Oxford
- DPhil Materials Science, University of Oxford
- Energy and resources
- Food and beverage
- Materials science and engineering materials
- Cements and concretes
- Ceramics, polymers and glasses
- Elastomeric materials and composites
- Semiconductor and electronic materials
- Semiconductor processing, metallurgy
- Synthesis of hard materials
8 Salisbury Square