We have expertise in drafting of patent applications, as well as prosecution, enforcement and litigation support. We also offer advice when considering the launch of new products or processes in Europe, including an IP risk assessment.
Below are some of the areas in which we can assist:
- Alloys, ceramics and glasses
- Analytical chemistry
- Chemical engineering
- Dyes, pigments and coatings
- Electrochemistry and battery technology
- Environmental chemistry and green technology
- Food technology
- Lubricants, fuels and additives
- Pharmaceutical and medicinal chemistry
- Semiconductor and electronic materials
- Water treatment and waste processing
We belong to respected professional bodies such as International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI) (UK) which not only means we are at the forefront of developments in the market but also, as board members, contribute to shaping of the IP legal sector.
We have assisted numerous clients with complex European Patent Office (EPO) oppositions, using our extensive knowledge of the sectors we cover and our considerable combined experience handling matters on a local, national and international basis.